Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Morbid Jealousy: Solution-Focused Case Example, Part I

1# Morbid Jealousy: Solution-Focused Case Example, Part I.
Advertisements

VDO of Morbid Jealousy: Solution-Focused Case Example, Part I

Morbid Jealousy: Solution-Focused Case Example, Part I Video Clips. Duration : 9.97 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Family Counselor. Jeffrey T. Guterman, Ph.D. reads excerpt from his book, Mastering the Art of Solution-Focused Counseling. The case describes a 29-year old Cuban American male experiencing morbid jealousy.
View Related articles related to Family Counselor. I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Morbid Jealousy: Solution-Focused Case Example, Part I.


No comments:

Post a Comment