Monday, July 9, 2012

My Ego, My Higher Power, and I - Part 4 of 5 - with Dr. Jerry Hirschfield

###California Counseling License - My Ego, My Higher Power, and I - Part 4 of 5 - with Dr. Jerry Hirschfield.###
Advertisements
The content is good quality and helpful content, That is new is that you simply never knew before that I know is that I have discovered. Before the unique. It's now near to enter destination My Ego, My Higher Power, and I - Part 4 of 5 - with Dr. Jerry Hirschfield.

Do you know about - My Ego, My Higher Power, and I - Part 4 of 5 - with Dr. Jerry Hirschfield

California Counseling License! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about California Counseling License. You read this article for information on an individual need to know is California Counseling License.

How is My Ego, My Higher Power, and I - Part 4 of 5 - with Dr. Jerry Hirschfield

My Ego, My Higher Power, and I - Part 4 of 5 - with Dr. Jerry Hirschfield Video Clips. Duration : 9.63 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from California Counseling License. The lectures, the therapy I practice and my books help my clients and readers to find the Loving Center which exists within each of us, and to turn their egos over to this Center of benevolent, creative power so they may lead joyous, harmonious, and creative lives. Dr. Hirschfield considers his life as a series of miracles. He was born in France and when aged eleven, came to the United States with his family at the beginning of World War II, crossing the U-boat infested Atlantic unharmed. He became a US citizen in 1946 and lived in New York City for ten years. Jerry did his undergarduate work at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology where he earned a BS degree in electronics engineering in 1950. Jerry became enamored of Southern California while on a summer vacation during his college years. He decided he would make his home there as soon as possible after graduation. Through another miracle, Jerry moved to California in 1952 and was employed in the aerospace industry for the next twenty years in engineering, management, and consulting positions. During that time, he obtained a Master of Engineering Management degree from the Engineering Executive Program at UCLA. As time passed, he became more interested in the human aspects of management and increasingly disenchanted with the military/industrial complex. During the recession in the early seventies, Dr. Hirschfield lost his job in the aerospace industry (another miracle) and went through a severe mid-life crisis ...
I hope you obtain new knowledge about California Counseling License. Where you possibly can offer used in your daily life. And just remember, your reaction is California Counseling License. View Related articles associated with California Counseling License. I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share My Ego, My Higher Power, and I - Part 4 of 5 - with Dr. Jerry Hirschfield.


No comments:

Post a Comment