Saturday, June 23, 2012

RCSI ISOC Before you say I do: Fiqh of Love & Marriage

1# RCSI ISOC Before you say I do: Fiqh of Love & Marriage.

VDO of RCSI ISOC Before you say I do: Fiqh of Love & Marriage

RCSI ISOC Before you say I do: Fiqh of Love & Marriage Video Clips. Duration : 1.32 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Family Counselor. RCSI Islamic Society present.... Before you say I do: Fiqh of Love & Marriage Time & Date: Starts 10am, Saturday 13th February 2010 Venue: Heuston Theatre, RCSI A one day course dealing with Love & Marriage in Islam and how to be proactive in having a happy family. Topics to be covered: -The Purpose of Marriage & how to choose a Spouse -Marriage as a Partnership; The Roles and -Rights of Husband and Wife -Marriage & Culture: Practical solutions for marriages with cultural differences -When Mars & Venus clash: How to maintain a long-term marital relationship Speaker: Shaykh Abu Sondes(Libya) is a well-known Muslim scholar in the UK. He is among the founding members of the Muslim Association of Britain (MAB). He is also the Ex-Chair of the MAB branch in Manchester. He is a qualified councillor and currently works as a professional counselor at St Bees Surgery, 34-36 St. Bees Close, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M14 4GG, UK. He has a wealth of experience in dealing with relationships management as Manchester has many different ethic groups ranging from being European, African, British and Asian. He is married and has children.
View Related articles related to Family Counselor. I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share RCSI ISOC Before you say I do: Fiqh of Love & Marriage.


No comments:

Post a Comment