Thursday, June 14, 2012

Orientation to The Career Center

1# Orientation to The Career Center.

VDO of Orientation to The Career Center

Orientation to The Career Center Tube. Duration : 1.83 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from California Counseling Institute. Welcome to the Cal State Northridge Career Center!!! CSUN Career Center Website: ‪www.csun.edu CSUN Career Center Facebook: on.fb.me Career & Academic Pathways: ‪studentaffairs.csun.edu Filmed: Michael Alfuso, Richard Chambers, Andrew Leos, & Max Margolin Edited: Michael Alfuso 3D Titles: Richard Chambers Opening Graphic: Addison Goss
View Related articles related to California Counseling Institute. I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Orientation to The Career Center.


No comments:

Post a Comment