Thursday, June 28, 2012

Ernest Goes to Camp 9/10

1# Ernest Goes to Camp 9/10. Advertisements

VDO of Ernest Goes to Camp 9/10

Ernest Goes to Camp 9/10 Tube. Duration : 9.50 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Family Counselor. Part 10 www.youtube.com Ernest P Worrell wanted just one thing in his entire life. He wishes to be a camp counselor at Kamp Kikakee but to a gang Part Ernest P Worrell wanted just one thing in his entire life. He wishes to be a camp counselor at Kamp Kikakee but to a gang of juvenile delinquents from a near by Detention Center. Where everyone else has given up on him Ernest tries to be there for the boys. However he has to try and save a bumbling mistake, of miscommunication that occurred when a giant mining company has their sights set on Kamp Kikakee. I adore Ernest movies.. yes I have the entire collection, the tv show, taped commercials.. and even his movie. Unfortunately Mister Varney's last film was never produced for he passed away in the middle of shooting, being taken by lung cancer. I like many of his fans felt like they lost a dear family member when he was taken away from him. Yes he is gone but never forgotten, we have the memories of his characters, his warmth, his compassion and the way he could always make us laugh. Whenever I feel down.. or lousy I watch one of his movies and instantly I feel a bit better. Who could not go against The KnoWhutImean star? No one that's who. ^_^ Please purchase this film and many of his other films at your local retail, ebay or at amazon.com site. It is quite easy to find now and all of his dvds are available for those who are willing to look for it.
View Related articles associated with Family Counselor. I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Ernest Goes to Camp 9/10.


No comments:

Post a Comment