Sunday, September 9, 2012

Princess Diana, a Dream, and King David's Dynasty

California Counseling - Princess Diana, a Dream, and King David's Dynasty The content is nice quality and helpful content, That is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I have discovered. Before the unique. It's now near to enter destination Princess Diana, a Dream, and King David's Dynasty. And the content associated with California Counseling.

Do you know about - Princess Diana, a Dream, and King David's Dynasty

California Counseling! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends.

Her Royal Highness,

What I said. It isn't outcome that the real about California Counseling. You read this article for information about a person need to know is California Counseling.

How is Princess Diana, a Dream, and King David's Dynasty

We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from California Counseling.

Princess of Wales,

Princess Diana,

Buckingham Palace,

London, England

S.W.1

June 6, 1987

Dear Princess Diana,

This letter was prompted by an issue of population magazine.

Actually that singular narrative was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Some years ago I had an impressive dream. During the dream you, Prince Charles and myself were engaged in an intense talk. We were sitting colse to though quite relaxed, comfortable amongst each other (at ease as if we'd known each other for years as good friends), in an enclosed patio or spring porch - a organery atmosphere. I recall you did most of the talking -- pouring out your heart to me -- as Prince Charles sort of quietly listened. Perhaps it's because we're closer in age. I'm 27. As I began to awaken from the dream I became upset with how foolish to imagine the Royalty of Wales taking me into their confidence. I kneeled for morning prayer and asked God to rebuke such presumptuous thoughts, but asked if there were any significance to the dream that a chart I had ("The legacy of the Anglo-Saxon Race") loaned out months earlier be returned at Sabbath services that day.

Lo and behold, the chart was returned that day! Rather convenient, since when I arrived home I had received a memo in the mail from our local newspaper. I had submitted a examine to them whether the gift British Royal family were aware of their unique Davidic ancestry -- the great continuation of King David's dynasty. I felt my examine could be answered while also cleverly bringing this royal fact to greater communal attentiveness if published. An unexpected turn of events occurred though! The newspaper related: "If you send us a copy of the data on King David and his relationship to the English Royal Family, plus a verification that such data has been validated and by whom, we will see to it that it gets to Buckingham Palace and that your name will accompany it." Immediately I wondered what to send to satisfy the newspaper. The chart seemed obvious, but I still sought counsel from my minister. He advised writing a Church official at our Headquarter's in Pasadena, California who is English and complex with our Media Coordinator. The Church official replied: "I believe the most frugal policy of action would be to send the chart 'The legacy of the Anglo-Saxon Race' to the newspaper for their supplementary action."

I sent the data to the newspaper and they sent it to Buckingham Palace. They also cautioned me not to hold my breath for any response, which was good since I haven't heard a word yet.

Several years later, During my volunteer service at Kibbutz Ramat Yohanan in Northern Israel, a Holocaust survivor (whom I adopted as my "kibbutz mother") mentioned hearing about some royal marital problems. I dismissed it as gossip from some tabloid trash -- but then immediately I recalled the dream where you were pouring out your heart to me about something. So I view Perhaps there's something to all these godless rumors, but all marriages have their ups and downs.

Since then I've heard too many royal rumors & sovereign stories about differences in your marriage. The most recent population narrative prompted me to write you and sincerely offer my prolonged hold for you and your lovely family. My heart goes out to you all with deep affection.

Love & Prayers,

David A. Hoover

Perrysburg, Ohio

****************

On official writing materials from Buckingham Palace:

From Lady-in-Waiting to H.R.H. The Princess of Wales

12th June 1987

Dear Mr. Hoover,

The Princess of Wales has asked me to thank you for your letter.

Her Royal Highness was most grateful to you for your kind view in writing and has asked me to send her sincere thanks and best wishes.

Yours sincerely,

Sarah Campden

*************

Note: David A. Hoover is my old name. I've since legally changed it to David Ben-Ariel, as associated within "God-given Names."

Memo from Zip Line (The Blade) was received November 7, 1981.

My letter to Robert Fahey of the Worldwide Church of God at headquarters in Pasadena, California was sent November 8, 1981.

The Worldwide Church of God Media Coordinator, David Hulme, responded in an official letter dated December 7, 1981 with guidance about sending the chart "The legacy of the Anglo-Saxon Race" and criticism -- "Thank you for writing, in what is a very piquant and unusual circumstance."

As advised, I sent the chart "The legacy of the Anglo-Saxon Race" to Zip Line December 12, 1981. (The chart had been given to me by an English join in Jerusalem the year before During our Feast of Tabernacles celebration).

************************************************

The Queen'S Royal Descent From King David The Psalmist (similar to "The legacy of the Anglo-Saxon Race")

Not All Twelve Tribes of Israel are Jewish?

The United States and Britain in Prophecy

The Plain Truth About the "Lost Ten Tribes" and Why You Need to Know!

I hope you get new knowledge about California Counseling. Where you may offer use in your everyday life. And most of all, your reaction is California Counseling.Read more.. updated blog post Princess Diana, a Dream, and King David's Dynasty. View Related articles associated with California Counseling. I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Princess Diana, a Dream, and King David's Dynasty.


No comments:

Post a Comment